How to get pregnant quickly after marriage
Maximizing Fertility and Preparing for PregnancyIncreasing fertility is the main step how to get pregnant quickly after marriage. Apart from that, you also have to make some changes to prepare your body. There are certain tricks that can be done to immediately get a baby.
- Exercising regularly and having an ideal body weight can increase fertility rates. But keep in mind, excessive exercise can have the opposite effect.
- Eat foods that are rich in nutrients.
- Maintain food hygiene and wash hands regularly after cooking or preparing food. In addition, check your health to find possible obstacles to getting offspring. Chronic illness by a partner can also affect the chances of getting pregnant.
- Smoking, in addition to being harmful to health and reducing fertility, also stop smoking because it can endanger your womb.
- Limiting caffeine consumption
- Drinking alcohol and illegal drugs also risks reducing fertility and can also endanger the baby.
- Avoid consuming too much vitamin A like an animal's liver.
- Avoid consumption of undercooked meat and eggs and raw fish because of the risk of containing bacteria, viruses or parasites. Also avoid types of fish that have the potential to contain mercury and unpasteurized milk. In essence, avoid habits that endanger health and reduce the chance of getting pregnant.